- Stonehouse Vineyard: Just a short 7-minute walk from the property, the winery offers tastings Thursday-Monday from 12-6pm.
- Opie’s BBQ: Simply the best around – authentic central Texas style pay by the pound bbq with great sides & dessert. Open 7 days a week. Can’t miss the tater tot casserole!!
- Poodie’s Hilltop: Live music every night, classic roadhouse owned by Willie Nelson’s former tour manager. They’ll fry your chips for queso to order! There’s also house made veggieburgers.
- Jester King Brewery: authentic farmhouse brewery committed to making wild ales and spontaneously fermented beers that reflect the unique character in the beautiful Texas Hill Country.
- Pizzeria Sorellina: The closest restaurant from property. Gourmet pizza with ingredients from Italy! Newly added Beer Garden and live music! This location has an amazing Farmers Market Sundays 10-2pm!
- Apis Restaurant & Apiary: Chef-Owned local fine dining restaurant. Try a craft cocktail and honeybun with house made horchata ice cream. Dinner Wednesday-Saturday and brunch on Sunday.
- Krause Springs & Hamilton Pool: 2 different locations for natural springs & swimming holes ~ GORGEOUS!
- Cypress Valley Canopy Tours: An eco-adventure where you can zip line through the trees!
- Longhorn Caverns: 45-minute drive passing through the town of Marble Falls.
- Enchanted Rock: 1hr 10min drive, spectacular day hike and beautiful drive through true Texas Hill Country.
Public boat ramps in the area
Boat/Jet Ski rentals:
Boat & Jet Ski Rentals – Rent a boat or jet ski and have it delivered right to our dock! Resort Ranch Marina offers delivery and pickup 512-333-0620. Briarcliff Marina also rents boats (w/o delivery or pickup) 512-264-2666. Or check out our Water Toy Rental page for owner rentals!
If you own a boat, you can tie it off (up to a 25′ boat) to our floating cabin. Please contact us to reserve the slip – reservation required at reservations@LivingWatersOnLakeTravis.com