- Stonehouse Vineyard: Just a short 7-minute walk from the property, the winery offers tastings Thursday-Monday from 12-6pm.
- Opie’s BBQ: Simply the best around – authentic central Texas style pay by the pound bbq with great sides & dessert. Open 7 days a week. Can’t miss the tater tot casserole!!
- Tomato Happy Hour & Market: Buy fresh veggies, breads, pies & more! Join the neighborhood Happy Hour with Kathleen, the “Tomato Lady,” Fridays 4-6pm where she’ll serve yummy appetizers and wine. Located at 2400 Fall Creek Rd, off of Highway 71. Payment is by donation.
- Poodie’s Hilltop: Live music every night, classic roadhouse owned by Willie Nelson’s former tour manager. They’ll fry your chips for queso to order! There’s also house made veggieburgers.
- Willie Nelson’s Cut n’ Put: Purchased by Willie in 1979, the Club House became Willie’s operating recording studio that attracts recording artists from all around.
- Living Desert Cactus Glass: Website does not do this place justice. Go see this quirky frankenstein cactus nursery. Great place to pick out a small gift and get inspired!
- Jester King Brewery: authentic farmhouse brewery committed to making wild ales and spontaneously fermented beers that reflect the unique character in the beautiful Texas Hill Country.
- Apis Restaurant & Apiary: Chef-Owned local fine dining restaurant. Try a craft cocktail and honeybun with house made horchata ice cream. Dinner Wednesday-Saturday and brunch on Sunday.
- Krause Springs & Hamilton Pool: 2 different locations for natural springs & swimming holes ~ GORGEOUS!
- Cypress Valley Canopy Tours: An eco-adventure where you can zip line through the trees!
- Longhorn Caverns: 45-minute drive passing through the town of Marble Falls.
- Enchanted Rock: 1hr 10min drive, spectacular day hike and beautiful drive through true Texas Hill Country.
Boat ramps in the area
Rentals in the area
Boat Rentals – Rent a jet ski, wakeboard or pontoon boat. You can dock up to a 27′ boat on our floating cabin. Please contact us to reserve the slip.
Jet Ski Rentals – Resort Ranch Marina offers delivery and pickup: 512-333-0620
Private Chef – Contact us for several options for private chef to cater a meal to your tastes for groups of varying sizes.